Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Time Management

On the main Etsy forums someone asked about how do you manage your crafting time. hmm...

Since I am the boss I don't really think about it much. I do what has to be done in the time allotted. No day is like the next.  I multi task and I make lists. I have a headset for my devices.. I can watch a show/movie or listen to a book/music/podcast on my iPad while I sew. 

I can take a break and put a load in the washer.. take another break and make dinner or take the dogs out. I am generally up later at night than most- but that is my quiet time.. My household is asleep and I am free to do what I want then.-lol. Morning still comes at the same time and it starts all over again.

People have to do what works for them.. my non schedule might not work for others. I Don't pre-plan much with my business. I know what has to ship when and just do it. My iPhone is never far from me to stay in touch with my business.

What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment