Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Resolutions

 I am really bad with resolutions.. I bet lots of us are.

Every year I say I won't buy more fabric.. and then someone sends me a sale.. and I go and buy a bunch of fabric. My excuse this time was it was backing fabrics. lol

I said I would show off some of the tops I finished during my 2 week Etsy slump in May..


This one is actually done and gifted.. it is all Sea theme batiks in Teal & Blues. I forget the name of the pattern from the Sewing Studio but it is super simple and one of my faves. I don't think I used their measurements but it is basically the same one. I stippled the quilting on my Juki. I think the finished size was 60"x75". (I forget exactly). 

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very pleased with my quilt, its colors and quality are just what I wanted. It matches the beach decor in my room in Florida. It washes very well, and holds its color..

    ReplyDelete