Thursday, June 27, 2024

Let's start Again...

 Time to start over and see where this takes me..

My Goimagine shop is slow-but I get that it is a fairly new site and I might be expecting too much too soon from it.. but it is good to add to my business. I will stay for a few years and see. The cost is minimal and if I do better with sales there-I would consider the next level up in cost & fees.

I do need to add more items to the GI shop. Listing items is ok.. it is different then other sites but do able. Shipping is certainly different and honestly I don't know if I am undercharging or not. lol. The help desk is excellent and their forum is always ready to help.

The owner is pleasant and has weekly interactive video chats. I do find the often denigration of Etsy to be annoying. It is not needed and I bet most of the current sellers also sell on Etsy. And lots of us have good sales on Etsy. I do find it to be less than it was even a few weeks ago- so I have hope they will stop.

Etsy is doing fine- no real complaints there as far as sales go. I had a 2 week slump in May-- but I got curtains made for 3 rooms in my home.. and got a couple quilt tops done.. that I will post here at some point. I discovered that I apparently like to make quilts but don't like to finish them.. I got some more tops ready to baste.

Am off to take pictures and make videos for 75 Etsy listings.. I already did 30 of them.. but Etsy now wants videos on all listings.. So.. I will get them those videos even if they are really just slideshows. I am trying to do 5-10 a day.

Thanks for reading..


No comments:

Post a Comment