Monday, March 28, 2016

D Day April 5,2016

This is the day that Etsy has said we all get new store fronts..The decisions...To have a Cover Photo or not.. No more banners.. they call them Cover photos now.
The look is more about how your shop looks on Mobile devices and Tablets.

I am keeping my own policies_which is a HUGE issues for us Etsy sellers. My own have served me well all these years.. they will stay for me. FAQ's will be a nice addition- to answer questions like do you provide gift wrapping etc.

The layout for a laptop is screwy.. lots of scrolling.. but it is more for devices than a PC. And it would have been nice if we could have controlled where on the page buyers see what we want them to see.

I like the new look and am excited to get it over with and lets see how it looks. I have changed things till I am blue.. and still can't decide if I want a Cover Photo or not. I like my clothesline.. but I don't like the wrinkled faded quilt and I think that Pet Quilts would look so much better.. BUT who has time for that?? lol

Well- back to playing with my new store front!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment