Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Prices vs Quality

How many times have you heard that low prices mean that your quality is poor and you are a mass producer. Bull. I don't believe that for a second.

I believe that customers are not stupid and they can see for themselves what is a quality item or not.
Most of the time I see this comment being made by sellers who just don't have sales because they have marked up their items to 4-5 times what they are actually worth. ( I saw someone selling pony beads strung on wire with a Hobby Lobby charm on it for $25..something that would have taken 10-15 minutes to make and she didn't understand why she has no sales!)

I do think that everyone wants a deal.. And most of us are bargain shoppers. I think that is a good thing.  I say stick to your guns.. if your prices are lower than your neighbor- so.. as you as you are making a profit... then stick to what price works for you. (and your customer).

Just thoughts...

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100%! I work hard and shop smart so that I CAN offer lower prices to my customers. I believe that every woman should be able to afford pretty things and not have to sacrifice other things to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should not feel bad for giving a good price so that we get customer's to buy from us. But, we still need to be sure we are making money. www.marketsofsunshine.blogspot.com All About BlogSpot Etsy team (following you)

    ReplyDelete