Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Is The Customer Right?

So I wonder- is the Customer always right? I don't think so.
In fact in my business- they are not. I think I get the theory behind that thinking.. something having to do with getting a sale and keeping them coming back for more?

My thought on that is.. my name goes on the product.. and I won't put my name on something ugly just because you- the customer wants it that way. I guess I am not that desperate enough for sales to lower my standards for you/the customer.

What are your thoughts? Do you always make what the customer wants?-Even if it is not up to your standards?

1 comment:

  1. If my customer asks me to make something for them I usually do it if it is something that I am able to do....I always make my products to the top of my standards for everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete