Monday, September 10, 2012

IBH Posts for the Week

Hi.. well I messed up... Maybe I have too many irons in my fire? Not sure.. This is just me... crazy busy. I missed one of the shops I was supposed to post about and here it is a new week and I have a new shop to focus on! So... This post will have both of them in it.

The 1st shop is called Midnight Hollow. I love the name. Midnight Hollow is a sewer too. She makes the cutes Purses...


 
 
Love this change purse:
 
 Her fabrics are right in style. Great colors. She has all sorts of makeup bags and cell phone cases etc.
All her work is one of a kind.
 Like everyone else-- she can also use more followers.
 
 
The 2nd shop I have to tell you about is:
 
This shop is made up to help others. She does very Nice graphics to create Business cards, Blogs, Logos, Banners and more for your shop needs. From what I can see in her shop- her designs are very up to date and she knows what she is doing.
 
Please go check it out and check what she has sold- That might give you a good idea what she has made. Her customers rave about her in their feedback.
I feel it is very important to have a Banner that says to the world who you are.. I think Michelle is a person to offer you that.
 
Please go take a peek at their shops and if you are on Etsy... add them to your faves and circles!
 
Thanks!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that first purse! and boy do I need help with my SEO.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Јust want to say youг articlе
    is as suгpгising. The cleaгness оn your ρost is juѕt nicе and i
    can aѕsume уou аrе an expert in this subjeсt.
    Fine with yоur permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay updated with drawing сlose ρost.
    Thаnκ you a million аnd ρleаse сοntinue the reωardіng
    work.
    Feel free to visit my site : Terry Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for shout out!

    Samantha

    http://www.midnitehollow.com/

    ReplyDelete