Saturday, September 1, 2012

Handmade Artist Forum..week 1

I belong the the Handmade Artist Forum Group..and this week starts a new Blog Ring with them. I find blog rings to be lots of fun and good exposure for all.

With the Handmade Artist forum.. you get your own "home page". You can show pictures of your craft, get and send messages, tell the world something about yourself and your business. One of the best parts is to meet new people, share the trials and tribulations of selling (on line, at a gift shop or a craft show etc)  with someone who "gets" it. You can also find new ideas to try, tutorials for making new things and friends.

This weeks post as you can see is about the site itself. Normally they are about 1 vendor. And then you get to do a right up on the vendor who is next on your list. Everyone who joins up gets a different list.. but all the shops on the list will get written up and blogged about. Pictures and links included.

Like I said before... lots of fun and serious exposure to people who might not ever see your items.

Please take a moment and just go check out the site... very easy to sign up.. your email and a password. And when you get there-- come find me and lets be "buddies". www.handmadeartists.com


The Homespun Loft

12 comments:

  1. Great post/blog for our wonderful group of artists who love to interact with each other and maintain a great work ethic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your posting. Yes, our group is awesome and I am so glad that I found this site. I have never been happier to be somewhere as this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing Handmade Artist's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post about HAF. I'm so glad I found it, it's been nothing but a great experience so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to be more active myself. Love the Handmade Artist's Shop and it's people. I was looking do you have a link here for your Handmade Artist Shop? Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post about a terrific place... the ultimate in artist support groups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I need to check this out. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this awesome forum! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the love! We love to hear from our artists and getting to know everyone on the forum.

    ReplyDelete