Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cleaning Out My Blog

So, today I spent about an hour going into the blogs I follow and seeing which ones were still valid. It is amazing the ones who have not posted in over a year and the ones that just no longer exist. I deleted them.
 I was able to clean out almost 50 of them. I still have to get through the M's,S's & T's. I went through them alphabetically. And I have no idea how I got to where I need to be... to even finish checking the letters that I need to check!
But now I am frustrated and this will have to wait for another day!

PS... stop over to http://www.etsyqqqteamsblog.blogspot.com/ Where I am a Guest Blogger this summer. This is the QQQ (Quilts, Quilts, Quilts) Team blog.

7 comments:

  1. Waylande Gregory
    Wow! I would love to let you loose in me house :) You sure rock at organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been blogging very long, but I can already see how much time it involves. I try to post every week and so far I am ok. Hope you don't delete me off your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen-- You are still on! I only deleted the ones who had not posted in over 6 mos or had cancelled their blog alltogether.
      You do so good with blogging. I feel lucky to post a couple times a month. (But I do have 3 blogs too). LOL.

      Delete
  3. I did the very same thing awhile back. I have to stop this compulsion to join all these blogs. I have decided though that if they don't post on a pretty regular basis, I hide them for awhile and see if I miss them. If not, then they get the boot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I join them-and check them.. but I don't comment very much and I am going to try to comment more.

      Delete
  4. After checking out a few of the articles on your website, I really like your technique of writing a
    blog. I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please check out my web site as well and tell me what you think.
    Also see my website: south african airways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!
    Feel free to visit my site ... Uggs For Sale

    ReplyDelete