Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween

I was asked by one of my Etsy teams-- Etsybloggers- if I was ready for Halloween.. I am Not. As usual I have overbooked myself. I am now a team leader for one of my other teams- QQQ (QuiltsQuiltsQuilts) and belong to maybe 25 other teams that I should check into weekly, But sometimes never make it. I also try my best to do a treasury here and there.. Write on this blog... AND then there is my other Etsy shop and matching blog too.  (Homespun Tales).

Etsy bloggers wanted to see some Halloween items... This is it.. Not much.




so, What are you working on??

2 comments:

  1. There's an Etsy Bloggers team? I should look into that.

    No, I'm not ready for Halloween, but we don't really do much with Halloween here in England. I'm working on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody's ready for Halloween! I'm working on PDF Printable Cleaning Checklists. I love organizing and now others can get organized too ;-)

    ReplyDelete