Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Artist Profile for KayzKreationz

Sometimes, I do these profiles and I can only find one or two things that I really like from the shop. You can always find something kind to say...because.

However with KayzKreationz -- I absolutely LOVE everything in her shop. She works with glass and beads and wire etc. She makes for the garden. Think of anyone of these items in your garden or on your porch or even inside your home. Wonderful gifts. Great for Bunko gifts. Lots of ideas.

 Here are just a few of my favorites. ( and really I could list her whole shop here!).


                                                    mosaic-birdhouse-bird-feeder


                                                clay-wire-bead-pot-charmer-plant-stake


                                                     stained-glass-poinsettia-panel

I would think she would do special orders on most of her things. To get the right color for your decor.
If you get a moment head over to her shop and check it out.
  Here are her links:   http://kayzkreationz.blogspot.com/   www.KayzKreationz.etsy.com
             and http://kaysglass.com

Thanks for Looking!



6 comments:

  1. She sure does make some really fantastic things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great feature and kind comments. Yes, I do custom orders, too. And one of my birdfeeders is supposed to be featured in a National Magazine in the Dec. isuue. I'll be posting about it when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bird feeder and think that poinsettia would be an awesome Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete