Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday in June

Well I can't decide if I like the new Blogspot or not. I think I do.
I do like the way the blogs I am "following" come up and I can click their links and see what is going on there- I know you could do it before. I just rarely did.
I have decided that I really should actually follow the blogs that I say I follow more often. I could leave comments weekly on at least 20-25 of them and do 20 more the following week etc, etc.

And I owe a couple of  Etsians a blog writeup. So, I will get to them this week.

I think a lot of the time I have so much to do that I don't get very much done. You should see my "computer room"-- it is a Mess. and my sewing room is not all that much better. I have more sewing orders than I know what to do with-- which is great and I am NOT complaining.

I think that part of the problem is that I have so many things going at the same time and I am not one to turn down a sewing project. I also am an eBay seller- even tho I have not had time for that either lately.
We had compnay all last week and I did nothing, it sorta set me back a week. And my gardens need attending. And this week I went back to the gym after a 2 wk break.

I think as the week goes by I should be able to get back into the groove and get all my priorities set and get more orgainzed. Which will be great. I miss blogging (and that is on the list).

So, bear or is it bare with me as I get things back under control... and get back to the business at hand.

I hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't started using new Blogger yet; not a big fan of change lol.

    Hope you get caught up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bear, meaning to support. Bare means without covering or clothing, probably not what you meant. lol. (Sorry, I'm an English teacher and can't resist the opportunity to play with words.)

    I can't figure out how everything in your life gets done. You're way too busy--I'd be so overwhelmed. Good luck catching up.

    ReplyDelete