Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My New Etsy Team--Fun Shop of the Day

And I am a featured shop there...Which is really great. And with some luck it brings new or repeated customers my way. I am working on a whole spring line this week.

But in order for this site to work-- I also need to brag about others who are also featured there.

This is a nice shop to check out-- she has a lot of sewn items and is handy with her embroidery machine. I found lots of cute things there. This bath towel is something different.

So, if you are reading this-- please go and check out this shop and heart it. Etsy works because we all can find someone else's work that we like and we can promote them too.
 

3 comments:

  1. New follower from the blogging team on etsy! I love seeing etsians supporting other etsians!!! A big Kudos to you! http://mysweetpotato3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you through the spring blog hop and glad I did the burros are just to cool can't wait to read more when the taxes are all finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm found you through Aquariann's Blog Hop and I have to say that the donkeys convinced me to follow you! Stop by my blog and visit: http://autena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete