Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Etsian Feature...Lucky Sparrow Jewelry

Well- I am doing it again.... This time I convo'd  Shannon from  Lucky Sparrow Jewelry and I asked her 2 things... I asked her to choose 2 or 3 of her favorite pieces of what she makes and to tell me why she likes those things. I also told her that I would choose 1 of her things that I like the best. And also to send me her links for social networking and we would go from there. I think that premise will work for my features.

Here is what Shannon came up with...
     The first one is my Starry Night Necklace...

"This is one of my favorite necklaces. Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh was my inspiration for this piece. There are gorgeous black gold stone beads in it that twinkle like little starts. It also has fresh water pearls and tons of glass beads. It's truly a one of a kind necklace and I hope whoever buys it loves it as much as I do!

The second item is my Garden Charm Bracelet..
I love the antique/vintage feel of this little bracelet. It makes me think of warm spring days walking in my Grandmother's garden or having tea out on the patio. The chain of the bracelet is really cool too, it has a very pretty texture on all the links. This one would be such a great gift for Mother's Day!

The third item would have to be my
Bunch of Cherries Necklace...

                   
I absolutely love cherries! I have them all over my kitchen lol. This little necklace is another favorite! I think the copper really compliments the red stone beads and little green leaves. It looks good enough to eat to me! It also reminds me of hot summer days...is winter over yet?"

I really like all of  Shannon's Jewelry... here is the one  that I especially like-- Garden Flower Purple Braided Bracelet with Glass Beads
I like this simple bracelet, because it is simple and really pretty. Very different that the other things you see out there. Unique.
 
Please do me a favor and go to all of Shannon's links and heart, follow, add as a favorite, like or tweet her.


Thank you so much for reading this....and if  you would like me to interview your shop--just let me know. I have no set time frames, but I want to try to do at least 1 every 7-10 days. Please let me know what you think.....


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me Linda! It was fun sharing my jewelry with you. I hope everyone enjoys the post and thanks for reading :o)

    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Feauture! Pretty Jewelry :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty jewelry and it's nice to hear from the artisan why they love a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that charm bracelet! Great feature blog...

    Since you are a quilter, you might enjoy this: http://orangiesattic.blogspot.com/2011/02/patchwork-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading about the inspiration for your pieces - lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Shannon's stuff. Especially the cherries. I had something similar when I was little. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ~Norma
    Etsy Bloggig Buddies

    ReplyDelete