Sunday, November 14, 2010

Etsy Bloggers November 19th Blog Carnival

My questions this month are:
1) What is always inspiring you for your shops, your works, or anything in your life??
2) What item are you working on?? What is your inspiration for this piece??

Well-- I am not sure where my inspiration comes from- it comes from a different place all the time. Sometimes I can pick up the simpliest thing- like a Wooden Apple and stare at it-- and it becomes an Angel. Freaky things like simply placing on thing on top of another to get it out of my way and it becomes a snowman. Most of my creations just happen...serendipity.

As to what I am working on--I am just trying to staying ahead of the game. I supply a bunch of local gift shops and my etsy stores and I sell on ebay and do the occassional craft show and there are my regular customers who are calling for Christmas orders! So- I am a little busy this time of year. I have so many new ideas in my head and the pages of the notebooks I keep with ideas. I am fortunate enough to be able to see something in wood or paper or stained glass and recreate it in fabric. One of these days I will get them made! lol.

1 comment:

  1. My idea notebook is bigger than the amount of time I have to work out those ideas! ;0) I look forward to seeing your new creations.

    ReplyDelete