Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Dreams Quilted Blankets for Your Pets

This is my latest Creation~
 My Sweet Dreams Quilted Blanket.


 "Sweet Dreams" works for me for a new pet or an older one. I think it makes a nice shower gift for the new Puppy (or Kitten and other pets) to last throughout it's life. Cuddly warm, a blanket- really a little quilt with low loft cotton batting.
 I believe that we all want our pets to have Sweet Dreams in slumber whether alive or not. I have a tradition in my home that all my pets are buried in the same basic covering. I am hoping to start the same tradition for others.

I have some listed in my Etsy store now. I am making them for cat/dog~boy/girl and other pets too!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. Your quilts are really nice. Have a great weekend!

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!! I know my dogs would love their own blankets! :) Thanks for the visit to my blog. I haven't participated in any blog hops, so not sure how you found me, but thanks for visiting just the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following me and checking out my site. I hope you have a great weekend. I'm following you back now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quilt and what a thoughtful thing to do for your pets.

    Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie and leaving the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You so much for stopping by our blog today! You have a lovely blog and we will come back to visit, fer sure!!!
    Happy Weekend!

    Sniffs & Scratches~
    The Kool~Kittie~Krew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming by our blog to visit. I'll go check out your blankets. My best friend is a breast cancer survivor and one of my dogs had a mastectomy many years ago. It's an important issue for us.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Portuguese Water Dogs and Sue (their Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We wuff your quilt!! Thanks for visiting us! We love your bloggie. We love new furiends!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - Thanks for stopping by my blog.I am your newest follower! I really love your quilts and cat beds!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great stuff you have! Happy blog hop!

    Emerald & TIerra

    ReplyDelete